A GREAT PREMIUM COCK RING
How to Wear
Before you use the Velv’Or JBoa you need to have an erection.
– Once erect stretch the silicone so that the loop is large enough to fit around the shaft of your penis without pinching the skin
Velv’Or advises you to listen to your body carefully, as the length of being EnRinged varies per person.
After having tried the JNaja by Velv’Or, I was very much looking forward to reviewing the JBoa. The JNaja being a 3d printed cock ring you could wear all day, I was interested to see how their normal cock ring would compare.
The JBoa Packaging
I wasn’t sure what to think about this cock ring, it looks very simple but sexy with its bondage-type look. You might think it won’t do anything to your sex life, but actually it gives him real confidence and stamina throughout a steamy session. I found it incredibly sexy to see his penis throbbing, hard in front of me. He definitely lasted longer, which meant I got a real treat with the JBoa.
Strong but Stretchy. Will fit all sizes.
• Use lube above and below the toggle to make it easier to tighten and loosen up
• Trim your man bush to ensure you don’t get any stray hairs trapped in the JBoa (because that’ll bloody hurt!)
• Although recommended around the base of the penis, try getting it around the base of your penis and balls for a different sensation
• Know you’re limits, don’t wear the ring for over 30 mins
The JBoa is available from:
Uberkinky – £24.99
Vel’Or Shop – £22.33
Overall the JBoa is a great premium cock ring. At around £25 it may seem pricey but the quality of this Cock ring will ensure it lasts a long time! It’s easy to use and really does help keep you harder for longer. The cigar shaped packaging means you can sure this toy away easily or even take it on holiday with you. We’d recommend if for any couple looking for a good quality cock ring.
We give this 8/10
GET YOURS AND BeConstricted