Your ideal weight!
The polymath, Adolphe Quetelet has been an influential Belgian. It was he who conceived and devised the Body Mass Index (BMI), though it was Ancel Keys, an American, who gave it that name many years later.
Gentlemen who take an interest in their health and wellbeing will know about the BMI. It is a simple numeric measure that can be useful in assessing how much a person’s body weight departs from what is normal or desirable for their height.
At Velv’Or, we know a lot about what is desirable and how to help Gentlemen, like you, achieve the state of being to which they aspire. To that end, we developed the Velv’Or range of cockrings.
When telling you about the benefits of our cockrings we have concentrated on the form and function, the materials they are made from, and colours in which they are produced. We admit, however, to having said little about their weights. We know though that for many Gentlemen being EnRinged with a heavier ring makes for a more pleasurable experience.
So to help you decide which ring you should own and use, we have put together the following information. Unless stated otherwise, the weights given for the ready to wear range are for 50mm rings. The weights for the bespoke range are what a 50mm ring is likely to weigh. Please remember that each bespoke ring is individually crafted and decorated to the requirements of the Gentleman ordering it.
Our standard ready to wear range:
• JNaja (nylon) – 21 grams
• JNaja (alumide) – 29 grams -- Soon available
• JNaja - Birdnest (47.5mm edition) – 13 grams
• JNada (nylon) – 18 grams
• JNata (nylon) – 25 grams -- Soon available
• King JCobra (polyurethane resin) – 31 grams -- Soon available
Our bespoke range:
• Silver JCobra hollow – 60 grams
• Silver JCobra solid (Velvet & Vigor editions) – 200 grams
• Gold JCobra solid – 240 grams
• Platinum JCobra solid – 330 grams
• Silver King JCobra solid – 340 grams
• Gold King JCobra solid – 515 grams
• Platinum King JCobra solid – 685 grams